Saturday, April 18, 2009

Throwback Video Part

I love snowboarding so much. Its my life, my passion, and my reason for existence at this point. There's not a feeling like it I can match. It's one of those things where you can forget about all your money troubles, girl troubles, life troubles, n' so on, and just run off instinct and really Give yourself to the Free Style. Your mind is Clear..

I decided to post my throwback classic video part from F.O.D.T.'s "One Love". I feel like I need some recognition for styles I help start in snowboarding. As far as wallrides n' bmx style jumps n' so on. I was a part of that. Make our sport unique and do what you feel is right, And very most importantly have fun and make yourself feel good.

A BIG fuckin THANK YOU to Peter Tankersley who filmed this whole segment, doubled me on his snowmobile all season, took me in like family and made this thing happen.  I wouldn't be where I am today without him.. Period. I owe you a hundred favors cave man. Thanks my dude!

Happy Spring Riding Everybody!


Eric Messier One Love Segment from Messy Messcalean on Vimeo.



P.S. I'm don't think I'm gangster. I did this whole "shoot em up" intro in honor of Eazy-E

3 comments:

caveman77 said...

I wouldnt mind some recognition for filming the part, it was a lot more work than people might think; much more than pressing a red button.
thanks eman

caveman77 said...

thanks man, it was a lot of work but that year was one of my faves for sure!! you deserve and probably have the recognition you are talkin about(you just might not know it) , but this industry is fucked PERIOD.

MYAIRBLASTER said...

killer style, I can't believe you got to do that UNR bank drop, been kicked outta there quite a few times